Sunday, November 05, 2017

A FEW PHOTOS

Here's a few photos from yesterday's birthday party...


 ABOVE:   An amazing chocolate cake... it had layers of chocolate cream inside.  OMG delicious.  And so pretty!



 BUBBLES



 ABOVE:  WHAT. A. FATHER.... enduring a yoghurt/oatmeal facial with his daughter!









 ABOVE:  A beautiful flower in the garden.


ABOVE:  Dinner cooking!  Lamb and chicken with salads and roast potatoes.  It was delicious.
I want Stew to get our rotisserie going now.

I took photos of the little girls, but as requested by a mum, will not post them as they include her child.

I only found one piece of fabric at the Bernina Shop in Tauranga that I wanted:


ABOVE:  It is very busy!  But just caught my eye and it appealed. 
I couldn't stay and browse as long as I would have liked, Stew and the kids were in the car waiting for me.  *sigh*

It's Guy Fawkes night tonight.  A repeat of last night no doubt.  Coco HATES the fireworks.  Last night she was so scared, she wouldn't leave our sides... and did not want to be left alone at all.  Poor girl.
The puppies didn't seem to be bothered at all... but then they are too young to know it's not 'normal' to have bangers going off!

Today... not sure what we are getting up to... I know there is always housework/washing/odd jobs around the place needing to be done.
So I will bugger off and see what needs doing.

ONWARD...

So, we are heading into Hamilton on a mission.  Our Lazy Boy chairs keep moving backwards, so we are off to find something ?  to stop them moving.
And I am getting some lettuce plants to replace the strawberries with.  No one is that 'into' strawberries, whereas I can certainly do with my own lettuces growing in the garden.

Martyn took great delight in picking his own lettuces last night, and it made me remember last year when I had my own too.  So, getting some.

I was scrolling through my blog this morning and noticed some 'late' comments on older posts... and this one stood out:

OH MY GOSH CHRIS! THOSE NAILS L O O K TERRIBLE. PLS DON'T GO OUT LIKE THAT. PLEASE! THEY LOOK CHEAP AND NASTY AND TRASHY TOO. PLS. NO WAY ARE YOU GOING OUT LIKE THAT. THEY ARE WHITE TRASH NAILS. DO YOU REPRESENT THAT? DIDN'T THINK SO. NOW WHERE'S THE NAIL POLISH REMOVER.


Clearly someone was having a bitch day!  I love my nails, and THAT is all that matters to me and Stew.  I don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks.  Thanks.

OK... we have been busy!  Went into town for a few supplies and what not... home.  Lunch.
Gardening.  Lawns mown.  More gardening.
Dinner:  Beef schnitzel on the BBQ, roast potatoes, veges and gravy.  Bloody yum!

Now relaxing.  Planning my week. Only a few walks to choose from this week, the Urban Challenge is winding down.  Almost all the walks are in the morning, and as it's getting hot  now, I doubt I will be doing any of them.

I will just have to go for a few walks on me own now, until the social walks start up I suppose.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos Chris. Was lovely to have you guys there. You’re just an extension of our family now. 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you don’t mind but I have put a couple of the photos you took of Martyn, Sofia and the food on my FB page.

      Delete
    2. I want to send you more... have text you.
      They are YOUR photos! You are welcome to use them!

      Delete
  2. Who cares what your nails look like? Your business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics, glad little Miss enjoyed the party.

    Gee.....your nails, your choice.....some people are just damned rude !!!!

    (p.s. Chris, K's ultrasound is now this Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up over the nail comments. Who on earth could ever get so worked up over finger nails? What a silly thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad thing is... I fully expected it! I agree, there's worse things to get ya tits in a knot over! Rockin' my white trash nails! lol

      Delete
    2. Haha go the 'white trash' nails.....wait for it, the new nail Polish brand or 'trend' lol and I thought they looked neat, I want to try with purple and silver :)

      Delete
  5. That cake is gorgeous!

    You sure have some shitty commenters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.