Sunday, November 29, 2015

JUST ANOTHER 'NORMAL' SUNDAY

Well... most of the day will go like 'normal' I'm sure.

We have house prep to do, Stew is hoping like mad that it's fine enough for him to do the lawns as they are really looking long.

Yesterday's rain might put paid to that idea though.

I've got all the usual stuff to do, on top of keeping Miss Keera happy and occupied.
I think Brylee will be helping in that department somehow.

After the Open home I shall be setting up the puppy whelping pen for Tallulah.
It's time she started getting aquainted with it!
She's gunna be spending a huge amount of time in it soon!  *squeals*  Only about 6 days to go till 'PUPPY TIME'.

Later on today, like late afternoon I am guessing, we are having a visit from our eldest Daughter Amanda and her husband and hopefully a couple of their kids.  edit:  they can't make it after all.

So... lots on today.  I better get a move on and get this house spotless and all ship shape.

ONWARD...

Stew went out this morning to get a couple of things I needed to finish off the Christmas shopping for Amanda's kids.  I spent a good deal of time wrapping... getting them ready so Amanda could take them tonight.  Now they are not coming.  *sigh*

Oh well.. at least that's another families presents all ready!  2 down, 4 to go.

Once again we are so lucky with the weather.  It's fine and Stew is now mowing the lawns in readiness for this afternoon.

I'm on 'clean, clean, clean' duty.  Brylee is playing with Keera for me and Griffin has gone to his friend's house for the day.  

Tick, tock, tick, tock.... all is going well...

4.01 pm:  just two viewers through today.  Neither was 'The Lady In Red'.  
Paul (Real Estate guy) said it had been a very quiet day at all his homes today.  I don't mind, it only takes ONE to buy.

Stew had popped out to get some sauce for dinner, I'm doing a Sweet n Sour Chicken Stir Fry.

Steve and Bex are coming for dinner.

8.40 pm: Dinner was lovely, and the house felt like it was buzzing with kids playing and dogs running around.  We have had a really awesome evening.  Archer is crawling!  He's so cute.

End of Day: a hot, humid day again, made doing all the jobs that much harder.  Looking forward to getting to bed later that's for sure.
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. Hope the visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely day Chris. I hope the Open Home goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Oh that's sad about the cancelled visit from Amanda and Co, I'm sure you were all looking forward to seeing them after not seeing them in ages, I wonder why they cancelled.
    Oh well on with the preparation for the open home and sorting thing with the *normal family members

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sorry honey, but with 13 grandkids to get for I don't get for anyone else nowdays. Simply too expensive. If you ever move back here I will make you a bedspread or a pottery house for ya garden OK?

      Delete
  5. Good luck for the open home. Shane about the visit being cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Was a great visit. thank you for dinner ☺Dante and keera had lots of fun jumping on grandad. They will sleep well tonight
    Bex xXxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is always so brimming full of noise and bustle makes the day go quick I bet! I am glad I did all my pressies last weekend and tree up tick tick.... have been buying a few small things food wise for xmas day to keep on top CAUSE I NOW have no spare time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.