Wednesday, June 17, 2015

YAAA... WEIGH IN, AND I'M NOT FREAKING OUT

I know I've been 95% 'on track' this week, and I WILL have a loss.
It should be around 1-2 kgs too.

So, those bloody marbles will be moving back into the 'lost' jar today.... well most of the ones I had to put back LAST WEEK anyway.  *smiles*

I've been reminding myself about the 'big' picture all week, and why I am doing this.

It's cos I want to be healthy and HAPPY.  That's it.  No other reason.  And being overweight by this much is not making me happy.  Far from it.

So... I plug on.  I keep stumbling... but I also keep TRYING. 

After weigh in, I've got a couple of jobs to do at the mall... then I shall be coming home and mucking around the house.  I've got a list a mile long of things I want to do around here.

NEWS:  still... STILL... can't say what it is.  I'm SO SORRY for dragging it out, but it's out of my hands.  I wish I'd not said anything now until I had concrete confirmation!  Maybe today?  I hope so for all our sakes!  The wait is doing my head in!

So anyway... I shall be off... I've got a few things to do before I head out to Weight Watchers.
Have a good morning!  I plan to.

ONWARD...

I just got on my scales... and it's looking BETTER than 2 kilos!  I'm excited to see what the WW scales say now!


3.7

3.7

3.7

3.7

3.7

NOW THAT'S CALLED 
TURNING IT
AROUND!

So very happy with that result!  3.7 Kilos, (8.1 pounds), IN A WEEK.  AND I kept to my points total, and I had Pizza on Thursday night too.

After Weigh Watchers I literally floated down to the mall... did the jobs I needed to, visited the new Japan Mart and bought a gorgeous little dish:

ABOVE:  Very cute, and a nice size for my dinner, or as a little platter for nibbles etc.  Dead cheap too, which was the best part.... well apart from the colour!  I adore this shade of blue.

After that I got me chin waxed, brought tears to me eyes that did.  Probably dropped half a kilo too ... *laughing*.

Now it's lunch time and I'm going to relax for a little while.

NEWS:  WILL BE ON THE BLOG TOMORROW.

I've got mince pie in the oven.  It smells divine. I might even have a very small helping of it.  Cos I can.

LISTS!  LISTS!  Writing so many lists lately.  

End of Day: very early for a change... cos I just want to relax tonight and think about stuff.  And nothing else is likely to happen anyway!  Dinner/TV/Relaxing is my agenda for the evening.
nite nite

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Crossing fingers - can't wait to see your result! Best of luck.

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work turning the scales around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent results. Go you! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo well done - and awesome result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many marbles can you move over now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! You got this :)
    ~Nicole in CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. christine2:58 PM

    Good job on your weigh in! That is HUGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats an amazing effort !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done. Impressive loss especially with all the stress. Hope you soon have the answer you are waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT JOB, Chris! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great result, Chris. Well done.

    You do know how to keep your readers in suspense, don't you?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEP! Doesn't it just kill you? *smiles* Though I have to say ... I couldn't say anything till late today, so decided to hold it over till tomorrow.

      Delete
  13. TEASE !!!!!!!!! Glad it's good news though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that's a loss and then some go you in the frosty land of ME did I swim hell NO! I did however wear multiple layers and walked briskly LOVE the dish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic weight loss...congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on the weight loss!!!! Bet you enjoyed moving those marbles over!! Love that blue dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah that those marbles are moving!! ** Wondering if the other news is that you are moving too **

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bravo well done. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the weight loss, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.