Saturday, January 25, 2014

OUT AND ABOUT WE ALL GO

As it's Auckland Anniversary Weekend ... our guys are off work for 3 days.
So... we are all going out today to Sylvia Park.

I want to get an External Hard Drive to store all my photos on, and I also need to get another of those 'Gone Quiltin' signs for a girlfriend in Wellington.

So I anticipate a nice morning out... or mid-morning/lunchtime out.


 ABOVE:  in the spa pool yesterday.  Dante didn't like it.  I'm sure he will get to like it in time.


ABOVE:  he's got the most gorgeous pouty lips.

ABOVE:  I tried a few stitches around a triange... TRYING to figure out what I'm going to use,  once I get to that stage with the borders.  I like the one on the left.
What say YOU?

Right... better go see what needs doing before we head out to the mall...

ONWARD...
Testing from my new phone!  So, I got a new phone, not something I had planned on doing today, or even this month. But it just happened! I got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, so now I just have to work out how to use it. 

I am typing this on my new phone and its bloody awesome!

Right, back on me computer.  NOW I have to learn how to use my new camera, my new phone AND my new camera!  Bloody hell.

OH I also got a new External Hard Drive... so another new fangled thing to learn to use.
*sigh*
I struggle to keep up with all this stuff.

I was sitting on the couch and looking at a photo I'd just taken of Brylee, touched a button and WOW... the photo came up on the TV???  Steve said it came through via the XBox.  Weird.

So, Bex started playing on her tablet, putting photos up on the big screen tv.  Awesome.

Now I don't know what to do first.... play with the phone, install and learn how to put me photos on the External Hard Drive, or SEW??? 

Might just be sew for now.  My mind is buzzing over the new phone, can't think of adding anything else into the brain matter right now!

Ha ha... still playing on the phone!...
Dumm dee do...

Well.  I sewed two triangles onto the first border... major ball's up.

So I have spent about 5 hours this evening unpicking it all.  Grrrr.  Massive waste of time.
Now thinking of how I will outline those triangles?

End of Day:  well, it was a really pleasant day, certainly didn't think I'd be getting a new phone!
But I love it.  
nite nite

5 comments:

  1. I think piecing would look better than appliqué. I am interested in what other will say.

    I hope you have a great day, we have a long weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pouty lips too wait until he warms up to it then he will cry cause he has to get out!!!! lol I like the left border as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new phone but put off getting one because I don't want to have to learn all the new stuff. The one I already have is way smarter than I am. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! A new phone! I love new tech. So much fun to play with and learn. I'm a bit disappointed in that I have an LG Optimus G but there's very little available yet for customisation. Total bummer. Dante is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the satin stitch on the right - I think it outlines the patch really well.
    Enjoy learning all about your new phone - have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.