Monday, November 04, 2013

ADDRESS BOOK!

ABOVE:  Today's job.
Anyone else really tardy with adding address's to their actual 'Address Book' like me?

So, that's on me list of 'To Do's' today.

The other thing I will start on today is making a few more mug rugs and placemats.  Christmas is just around the corner!
I have NO INTENTION of spending another cent on presents for anyone EXCEPT Brylee and Griffin.
All other family members will get something I've made.

How about a puppy photo?  Yeah, I knew that's what ya all were waiting for!....



Their little pink noses are changing to black... which is normal.  I haven't seen any sign of ears opening yet, but it can't be far away.  Same with their eyes, they should open soon, maybe by next weekend.
It's so darn cute when they do open their eyes!
The seem to get more 'character', and OMGosh they are just ADORABLE.  I can't wait!

Can you see little Jade's face?  She is the second puppy we've had who has an almost all dark coloured face.  Our puppy Tulip from our first ever litter was like that... and she was a little rascal.  Full of spunk.  I wonder if Jade will be the same?

ABOVE:  this is Tulip at 4 weeks old... just gorgeous!  Her Forever family took her and her sister Bee Bee, and they were named Indi and Charlie.

Right, I better go and start the day.  I've got some serious sewing to do today.

ONWARD...

LYNDA:  what a brilliant idea, and one I shall certainly take up.  Ta!

WELL!  I did say I was going to sew eh?  I have got 4 mug rugs/placemats all ready for stitching today.  It's a lot of work when you are doing Applique, but I love it.

So, that's what I have been doing ALL DAY!
I pop upstairs every so often to feed Coco and check on the puppies ... but they have been just fine all day.  Bex has been keeping an eye on them for me too.

Dinner tonight?  Macaroni Cheese.

End of Day:  well it's been an awesome day.  I've managed to sew literally ALL DAY! Dinner was lovey, I added red onions and sun-dried tomatoes to the macaroni cheese, OMGosh it was so YUM!
nite nite


p.s. I didn't get that darn address book
updated after all that!
Maybe tomorrow?

10 comments:

  1. ohhh what cuties. Love seeing these updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous Chris. I wish I could have one but it's not fair for the puppy. I'm never home. I have several address books over the years but they're not used. I should because if I ever lose my phone I'm stuffed. Enjoy your sewing. I'm making a Polaroid quilt for my neighbours 70th birthdays - second one Boxing Day. Check them out on Pinterest or the Internet. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could suggest what I do - put all contacts (addresses, email, phone numbers etc) on an online address book. I put mine on my gmail account - that way no matter where I am in the world, I have access to all information. Also, you can't lose it! Very safe. I understand if you like having an actual address book so perhaps do both? Works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, Chris. You have so many expenses I am SURE everyone will be more than happy with stuff you make. You kidding? For that matter if you had time you could do a brisk business selling your stuff. I hope you are all doing ok and I have been thinking of you. I am so sorry about Flint. You are the best mum and caretaker there is, I know everything was done that could have been done. You deserve a really big hug and a commendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwww everyone say awwwwwwww puppy cuteness can't go past that for heartwarming, I have a big kick arse diary that has email address, physical address and phone numbers landline and cellphone because technology if your phone dies or you loose contacts it is most frustrating, and same if your computer dies all yr email contacts are in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just put Molly on my blog and linked back to your blog... haven't posted a picture of her lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which two you asked?? Ruby and Pearl. Jade looks like she might end up same colour as Molly.??
    I should have posted the picture of Molly with her ears plated!!! She's a real girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have u seen the facebook site Dog Lovers, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any chance of a catch up when i hit Auckland in 9 sleeps time!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! two nights there... I get in on the 12th and sail out on Saturday the 14th :) Lee-anne was going to collect us and spend that time with us and try and organise a catch up with bloggers but she isnt sure she can make it now... are you far from where will we will staying in the city..in Queen st i think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok scrap those dates!! Fly in Thursday the 14th and on the boat Saturday the 16th!! Doh!!

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.