Sunday, March 27, 2011

PHOTOS AMANDA TOOK









ABOVE:  Amanda took these photos yesterday with her phone? camera I think.... and sent them to me... as I am actually smiling in some of them I thought I better show you!  See, I do smile sometimes!  Just not usually for photos....  AND Emily is certainly smiling already!

They are crap quality photos obviously... but as I said yesterday, I forgot my camera card and couldn't take decent ones myself.    EDIT:  most of the photos have disappeared!  No idea why.

TODAY:  probably just stay around home and do some housework .... dusting is screaming out to be  done and the washing will have to go in the dryer as it's still raining...

Making scones for lunch... I seem to be a whizz at them now!   Seriously, I just don't get why : if I follow a recipe to a 'T' my scones come out like bloody rocks... but if I just chuck whatever into them they turn out beautiful!  Weird.

AND another thing.. you can put jam and cream on a cheese scone and it still tastes amazingly yum!  My MOTHER taught me that the other day.

End of Day:  and I finally finished the bag for my neighbour... it had started to bother me that I hadn't got it done already.  So, I'm happy now and can go to bed and relax. 
DIET: good
nite nite.

14 comments:

  1. Nice pics, but we're still waiting for the goggle pics of you swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC YOUR SMILE IS BEAUTIFUL - MAKES YOU LOOK YOUNGER EVEN! LETS SEE IT MORE OFTEN HUH x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely a smile FROM both of you not like you to forget camera cards or cameras must of been the excitement of seeing Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is gorgeous - shes like a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sweet baby girl. The pics are great and it is nice to see you smile..hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics of you and emily you both are just beautiful!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Chris, I made scones for lunch as well. They seem to becoming a sunday favourite in our house. So easy to whip up.
    Enjoy your sunday arvo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me hubs did wonder why you don't smile in photos. Now I can show him pics of you smiling. Emily is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O MAN! How precious these photos are! Wonder who that is that puts a smile on both of your faces - could it be that Stew?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I got to go play with a little one yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photos! And I'm really enjoying your blog. You are the most regular blogger I've ever come across (regular in the blogging department, not the other... well, I wouldn't know about that... anyway...).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet pictures of you and Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My camera phone doesn't take good photos either, but at least the baby is cute in your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.