Saturday, August 07, 2010

THANK YOU CARDS....

I have an order for a dozen 'Thank You' cards from a certain lady in the States... so today I'm going shopping for a 'Thank You' embossing folder for my Cuttlebug... then I can get into making them.

I need a change from making the 'Kiwi Cards'.... I'm looking forward to making something a bit different. I also have to make some 'Baby' Cards for a girlfriend down in Palmy too.... What fun!

Stew and Griffin are quite excited today... they have scored some free tickets to watch a rugby game here in Auckland this afternoon! Auckland Vs. Waikato... Stew is an avid Waikato fan/rugby fan... and Griffin loves it too... so they can do the 'boy thing' ...and us girls will go shopping! *smiles*.. I am sure Brylee will love some time with just me!

ONWARD...

It's a totally MISERABLE, WET day. Stew went out and bought the kids raincoats, it's that horrible. He's gone to the rugby with Griffin now... and while I WAS going to head out shopping, it's just too ikkkk to bother!

I am going to make some special cards... and Brylee is in 7th heaven watching her 'girly' programmes on the telly!

End of Day: wow my first post with NO PHOTOS in simply ages... feels weird.... but I just didn't have anything to show ya all! I've made 1/2 my order of 'Thank You' cards tonight... they are looking so cute! I will take a photo of them tomorrow.... nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Hey, I would love some time with just you too! Not in a pervy way, of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :o)
    Did you take me off your FB friends list? I tried to find you but you aren't there. I want to ask you some stuff about our "instant parenting" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the cards girl..I've said it a million times, I wish I had 1/10 of your talent. Did I hear you say shopping? Sounds like fun to me girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:33 PM

    How nice that you are getting special orders!! You may be a famous card maker some day!!! Whoo HoooO! and I can say I know you!! lol ...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what I would rather do hehe. Hope you have a lovely time with Brylee. Your cards are fabulous Chris. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited to see what you are going to come up with for me!! I know they will be perfect.

    Did you see that I already hit my personal goal for my fundraising too? I am so relieved to have that big part over.

    Now, on with the training...I've got to wake up and walk 8 miles in the morning...and it's already after 11pm here!

    As you say....onward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoolah at the RUGBY !!!! yay MOOLOO boys wish I was at the rugby......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a good idea to stay indoors, warm and dry and yucky weather... Glad you and Brylee are enjoying yourselves...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you and Brylee had a cozy, girlie day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are all so wonderful, Chris. But I know what you mean about getting in a rut with making the same thing over and over. Can't wait to see the "Thank You" cards. BTW, have you ever thought of making up little packets of "assorted" note cards? Like 8 or 10 in a packet of cards for birthday, anniversary, thank you, sympathy, etc? I bet you could sell a lot of those. I know I'd be interested in that! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way, I am shocked, and honored (I think) that you called me a "lady."

    Maybe someday I'll earn earn the "Tart" title from you...now that would be an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sucks when the weather messes up your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sucks when the weather messes up your plans!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.