Thursday, June 24, 2010

36 IN HALF A DAY!

ABOVE: Yesterday's effort! I managed to make 36 cards from about 1pm to 9.30pm last night.
First thing this morning I am taking this lot to the shop... then I am coming home and relaxing for a while!

Today I also have to take Griffin to his SPELD lesson.... so I will be able to read in the car for an hour at least. Yaaaa.

When I get back from that... I shall plonk my butt on a lazyboy chair and read some blogs! I didn't get to read any yesterday..!
Sheesh, hope I didn't miss anything .....

ONWARD...
12.45pm.. just got home. Griffin will be having a longer SPELD lesson next term and thereafter... so hopefully he will progress faster. I was going to make it two lessons each week, but it's just too expensive. *sigh*... bloody money and lack of eh?

AS for my cards.... feeling so chuffed about the shop... the manager said they sold like 'hot cakes' and she expected be be seeing lots more of me and my cards! A man came into the shop this morning first thing and called me an 'Artist'... that made me laugh! Left there feeling quite proud of myself.

Right ... time to sit down and read a few blogs me thinks...

HA! I'm a shocker.... I went out and got some more fabric for the cards.. and have been cutting it out, getting the card ready etc! I just love making them... OBVIOUSLY. *sigh*.....

End of Day: eeee GADS! It's 12.30am... and I am still not in bed! GOING right now... nite nite.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good effort Chris! We're moving tomorrow so don't know when the internet will be sorted out. I'll have to learn to live without my daily dose of blog.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Chris!! Now make some more and put them aside for the next time they call :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chris! I am super impressed that you can make that many cards in such a short period of time...and they all look great! Love the colorful themes you're using - No wonder they want more of your cards. I'm sure it's a great feeling too, to know that people are loving the things you make and are buying them up! :o)

    Have a wonderfully relaxing day!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet there was SMOKE coming off that sewing machine shyte that's a lot of cards!!!!! I bet you even Nana nap today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You missed my non-post. *smile*

    Wow you must have worked so hard to make so many beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic-looking cards, Chris! I love the bright colors. They will surely bring smiles to someone's day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the cards. They look fabulous and I'm sure will fly out of the store!
    Yeah you!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been a busy wee girl....well done you talented Tart :)
    Must start blogging again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an incredibly talented artist Chris! Don't underestimate yourself! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so awesome Chris! You have every right to be proud-very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just caught a glimpse at your side bar-well done on the almost 11 kilo loss! Another thing to be proud of for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Chris. You will soon be selling enough cards to pay for Griffin's lessons!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely work, you've got talent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're on fire woman!!x

    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You ARE an artist, Chris. Anyone who has seen your quilts and bags and cards knows this. I'm so pleased that the cards are selling well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have every right to feel proud.....THEY ARE BOMB DIGGITY! You have tons of talent in you for sure.....Pretty amazing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chris, you're one productive lady. You know, you're not just an artist. You're a biz woman too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.