Monday, January 04, 2010

EXPECTING RAIN...

It's supposed to rain today, but knowing our weather forecasters.... it might not too.

As it's the last day before Stew goes back to work I hope we can do something fun and family-ish today... even if it's raining.

No idea what right now though....

I will come back later (hopefully with a photo or two) and let you know what we got up to.....

ONWARD.... and yep, it's raining. So we are going out to have a look at Cross Trainers again.... hopefully the place is open today? Better go check ...let me fingers do the walking...


They were open.
We bought the ABOVE Cross Trainer.
We did not want the FREE Home Gym that came with it, so got some money off the price...SCORE.
Now have to wait a few days for it to arrive from the Storage warehouse.
And for Stew to pick it up and assemble it.
AND I have to find a place to put it!
By moving my sewing desk upstairs, we made room in the garage for the Cross Trainer... which took a good couple of hours! My sewing 'stuff' is now spread out all over the house/garage, but too bad... it will mean I have to walk down to the garage to get material, up to the family room to sew and into the spare bedroom to cut out and pin! lol.... not ideal... but it's what we had to do to fit everything in.
End of Day: well we ended up doing quite a bit today after all that! nite nite.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, cool! Is it one of those that puts no pressure on your knees? It's kinda like you're floating while you walk, if that makes sense. LOL

    Love your header, btw....great picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found what you wanted - it looks great.

    By the way, I like your new blog design.

    Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so strange to see your Monday already!! Like your cross trailer...Starting back with my Wii Fit tomorrow...weigh in today and have gained 15 lbs. in about 6 months. :( wonder what weight watchers will tell me
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow shoot better get a bigger house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cross trainer they are good I got one on the recommendation of a personal trainer as she said it gives an overall workout as opposed to just walking on a treadmill. I just need to use it more now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:54 AM

    Love the new xtrainer

    trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cross trainer. I would love to have one of those, but stuck with my treadmill and exercise bike for now. I just need to use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cross trainer. I think I want one of those for my next exercise equipment. First I'd better start using the equipment I have though, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.