Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH..... BLISS!

YEAH... YEAH I know! I. AM. A. SPOILT. TART.
He promised me a foot massage a couple of years ago... and like an ELEPHANT I had not forgotten, and finally got him to deliver!
Teddy is very intrigued by it all! So bloody cute.

Stew goes back to work today... and I think Steve is heading back to Palmerston North too. Sad. So maybe it will just be me and the two littlies for the rest of the week? At least they have 'stuff' to keep them occupied now eh?

ONWARD....

ABOVE: Steve left....
...it's raining, so another quiet inside day for me and the kids. It's darn hot and sticky now.... and I have a lot of housework to do! Hmmmmm... might just go watch a DVD... Stew bought me the entire DVD Collection of 'Outrageous Fortune'... so I shall start watching it! Housework can WAIT...
So... I've watched some of my first DVD, washed two loads of washing and hung them on racks inside to dry... sewn a cloth to cover the TV cabinet (dust drives me NUTS)... and now it's time to think about what's for dinner? As if I feel like cooking? *sigh*....
End of Day: and I didn't cook... we got takeaways instead. It's darn hot tonight... and soooo humid! I'm feeling ikkkkk now. Sitting with a fan blowing on me... which is quite nice. nite nite.

10 comments:

  1. Housework makes you ugly...of course it can wait. Enjoy the relative quiet and being able to make your own schedule for a few days. You earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too right. Housework is always there and can always wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Housework can always wait. That foot massage looked heavenly. I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we say here in the Deep South, You are training that boy of yours right! Even if it took two years to deliver, a foot massage is worth waiting for. So glad you all had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat a good foot massage. What a nice boy you have to do that for you. It was back to work for me today too and darn hard to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just caught up with the last 4 days worth of posts, looks like you had a fabulous time at the beach and in the splash pool. Had to love teddy swimming.....

    Ouch the sunburn looks painful, hope that you don't suffer to much from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outrageous its my fav...got the whole collection too :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love a foot rub!! What is a cloth to cover the tv cabinet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's darn hot and sticky now
    OOOOO - woe is me! SO unfair for you to be hot & sticky & sunburnt -while it is 20 degrees here and the wind is whipping! I envy you so much.
    It is nice when the little ones have Christmas gifts to occupy themselves with.
    Loved your foot massage! Now that made me feel so much better. ~smile~
    Enjoy this lovely week because it will soo be over and a New Year full of adventures awaits you. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my feet being rubbed. My kids always did it for me when they were growing up..I was so lucky to have them...especially when I was pregnant had lots of fluid and sore feet all the time....it was heaven. Hubby has to do it for me now...lol
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.