Thursday, July 23, 2009

AN AWARD FROM THE LOVELY IRISH TART:

Today I was given another lovely award! Thank you so much Micki from Ireland...



I can't get over how many lovely people you meet over this here blogging.... and the potential to make so many friends. I think it's so neat. Anyway, I'm now supposed to pass this award on to 8 other bloggers who I have become friends with, so :

If you consider yourself my FRIEND... I give it to you! I'm still feeling like a dishrag... and just don't have the energy to try picking and linking 8 of ya! You all deserve it.

I'm still feeling a bit blurghish... (is there such a word?).... so today I'm going to take it easy and just hang out at home. I want to make that gym appointment tomorrow!

I went to town and paid a bill or two... did a small grocery shop, and bought a couple of NOT BLACK tops to wear! I really can't go around in me nightie eh?

ABOVE: eeee - gads... horizontal stipes even! Pfffft...looks ok to me.
Not doing much else today... still feeling a bit ill... think stress has a lot to do with it too. Am feeing quite stressed out at the moment... various reasons. Shit happens.
ONWARD...

End of Day: still feel ikkk.... might just be from stress... or I have an awesome tummy bug! Hopefully I'm better by tomorrow cos I have THE GYM awaiting me! nite nite.

18 comments:

  1. heya,

    Aww sorry you are feeling soo ewww.
    Take another day to get better and walla you will kick the gyms but.
    I bet you got germs from the kids being back at school!!

    Take care chickee

    ReplyDelete
  2. My munchkins are still feeling like crap and are at home, hope you dont have what they have.... hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blurghish? LOL haven't heard that one before! Hope you soon feel better:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you liked it and hope that you are feeling tip top soon!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your feeling so blah mate,hope things get better real quick.

    Yes, bloggers are great peole arnt they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:58 PM

    I like the stripes!!! Hope the blah goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think stripes can be flattering. Even horizontal stripes. In fact, vertical stripes which are distorted over lumpy bits can be very unflattering.

    Did you see the Trinny and Sussanah show where they had several large boxes of different colours and people had to guess the heaviest? Everyone chose the black box even though they were all the same size and weight. That really made my think about my fat obsession with black and now I try to wear colours more often.

    And even though we can't see you face I think your excursion into colours is having the right effect.

    Hope you're over the lurgy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top- i was just thinking in these shots you have been taking of your mid section just how skinny you are!!!!

    Would love to have a hip line like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the gym will be just what the doctor ordered chicky! You must go, even if you are feeling not so good.....(unless you think its contagious!), I'm betting dollars to ummmmm dumbbells (rather than doughnuts!), that a fab workout will have you feeling heaps better girl!

    sorry though, I'm total neg on the stripes...got to be honest hey!
    Cheers hon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soon darls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better! The shirt looks fine. Nothing wrong with the nightie either. It's the first thing I do when I walk in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better soon!

    I like the shirt, looks fuzzy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If that is you, you are skinny already!!!! Gimmmeee a break!
    get well quick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well if 'blurghish' isn't a word then it jolly well should be! Sending you some positive energy buzz to recharge the batteries.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty shirt! I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the stripes! They look good on you

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD!!!!! It is so awesome the friends we make along the way on here isn't it...I am so thankful for my new friends and by the way You are lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.