Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHERE'S THE BLOODY INSTRUCTIONS?

So... after MUCH shopping around to find the best one, the right size, the right price.... I finally bought that squab/cushion box!!!
Here's Stew, getting frustrated, cos the bloody thing came with NO INSTRUCTIONS! Need instructions man!


But I'm proud to say that after a few miss starts he got the thing put together....




There he is in the background putting the finishing touches to it. Rena, sitting on her Daddy's knee, wanting to 'GET THAT DOG' ! So cute.




"I'm getting closer!"....


"YES! GOT IT!"......



Isn't Rena adorable????

Alrighty, enough drooling over the grandkid....

TODAY:

Well I DON'T KNOW! Might be getting a visitor.... will wait and see.

Otherwise, maybe just chill around the house.... or take another 'ticky tour' around the coast! It was so lovely yesterday..... and of course the kids just loved it.

LATER.....
So, our visitor(s) were our daughter Lacy and her boyfriend (of the moment).. Steve. They were on their way up to Warkworth...




ABOVE: Lacy showing off her 'ankle bracelet'... courtesy of the Police. She will be breaching her curfew tonight, hope she doesn't end up in jail when she gets back to Tauranga! Nice one Lacy, flip me the fingers!

ABOVE: the loaner Steve got to use.... sure does not look like it belongs in MY DRIVEWAY.... lol! Must say it goes well though.... had a hard life though by the look of it.

End of Day: yee gads! I do believe I havn't been near a shop today... must rectify that tomorrow!

NSV: I have come to realise that I do not 'pick' anymore... and this is good! Trouble is when I do eat it's usually too much... this is not good. *sigh* I am going to try substituting a couple of meals a day with a shake.... think it might work? Dunno. worth a try, just have to figure out what 'shake' will be the best...anyone got any suggestions? nite nite.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    She's ADORABLE!!! ooooooh! I bet you have the best time when she is around. Teddy looked like he was pretty interested in her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! What does Teddy think of her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - she is just absolutely gorgeous - you could eat her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable little girl! I am glad that Teddy puts up with her "loving!" Hurrah for Stew for putting the box together with no instructions. That takes some doing!

    What is GHD?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful...glad to hear you are enjoying your long weekend so far. Hmmmm do all men need instructions???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rena is gorgeous!!! She's at a very cute age:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh definitely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rena is divine!
    Impressed that Stew got the box together. If he was my husband, there would have been instructions but he refused to read them!
    your daughters bf's car is a riot! that would get a few looks driving around.... and in your driveway no doubt. Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhhhhhh what a cutie !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely family you have---finger and all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe a coffee, kahlua shake? LOL

    What a sweet baby girl. She's growing so fast.

    I think that ankle bracelet needs some diamonds glued to it to dress it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. great minds think alike.. i just put together a cusion box myself yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was wondering what you were talking about with the squab stuff lol.

    Baby is adorable.

    I hope my daughter doesn't flip me the bird when I'm taking a picture. I'm sure she does it behind my back when she's po'd at me though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the picks of rena must get copys of them.

    Daughter #3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rena is very cute and Lacy is well, um, consistent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.