- kids to school
- Visit the Surgeon for post-op check up (must remember to wear lovely knickers) ha ha ha
- be home in time to meet trailer buyer and get the money!
- Moving company coming at 1pm to organise our MOVE!!!
Oh man, I can't believe it really is going to finally happen! JUPMING UP AND DOWN FOR JOY (in me head you understand!)....
And because my weigh in last night went so well I'm going to eat well again today... I'm on medication to stop me feeling ill all the time so now I can eat! Hmmmm..... might have lovely soup and toast for me lunch.
- All is good with me fanny, the Gynaecologist is very happy with me progress. Can probably give it a 'try' in a few more weeks!
- did a grocery shop and managed on me own.
- man came and paid for and took away the trailer.
- No power at home so had to have a sandwich for lunch. boohoo.
- Lady came from moving compay, they will start packing our home up on august 25 - through to 29th.... so we will be leaving here around about the 30th! Our puppy Teddy is going into kennels during the pack up and move, he will come to our new home a few days after we have moved in.
All is good, it's coming together! Still lots to organise, but it will get done.
Feeling really tired now, so will just relax till it's time to go and get the kids from school....
Below: some happy snaps of us and our newest Granddaughter, Rena.... she didn't really like us, she cried in fact if she was facing us... won't be long now and we will be living close to her and she will get to know us and not cry!
What an ADORABLE SMILE!!!
She has MY EYES... ok, and her Mummy's!
Awww even Griffin thinks shes the shizzz.....
Mother, daughter and granddaughter.....
End of Day: overdid it a bit I think... feeling wiped out.... quiet evening ahead... hopefully I can get Steve to do the dishes and a few odd jobs before I go to bed.
NSV: ate well today.... pasta and chicken for dinner... all good. nite nite.