Sunday, April 06, 2008

WHOOPS!

I think I've killed it.... THIS IS WHY I do not have LIVE plants in my house! I always forget to water them...

I went upstairs to make sure it was all tidy for the Open Home today and found it.... I have given it some water ... hope it revives!

I did a lot of the housework last night so there is not so much to do today... the kids are confined to the garage (it's internal) so they can't mess anything up... just a few odd jobs to do now.

I have pretty much lost faith in getting a magical buyer through the door now.. it's all just a waste of time. The market has slumped something shocking and people are just not buying anything ....

Stew and I will have to seriously look at our options soon.... maybe he will have to come back here? Dunno, all I do know is that I do not want to be here on my own in another 6 months! That is not the sort of family life I want to live, me here with the kids and him hundreds of miles away on his own. *BIG SIGH*

Right, bitch over... on with the cleaning....oh and I suppose I better feed the kids too.... Griffin wet the bed last night so there is all that washing to get done too bugger it.
YIPEE!!! ONE LESS FLOOR TO CLEAN... I just flooded the laundry.
End of Day: as predicted, Open Home was a waste of time, 2 groups through, neither were serious buyers.
NSV: None. Tired and disappointed I am. nite nite.
P.S. the plant lives on.... for another day.

13 comments:

  1. Bummer about the plant-I have absolutely no luck with indoor plants either -I always either water them too much or not enough-I always end up with dead plants.

    Have you considered renting out your house during the wait for a buyer?...I know it's a scary thought-you see so many horror stories about renters destroying the house....but there are some good renters out there-may be worth a consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me would make a good pair...I kill plants too due to lack of water....and I constantly flood the laundry !!

    Good luck today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're having such trouble selling the house. That stinks!

    I wish I had a ton of money in the bank account and I could come visit. It just sounds so beautiful there and I love seeing pics. I'm guessing there is lots of kiwi fruit that isn't 50 cents each... and much fresher than I get at the grocery store.

    Then again, how would you explain to Stew that some weird lady from MISSOURI wanted to come out and spend a week?

    Hey, maybe you could market to rich Americans looking at your blog?

    (No, not me LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any live plants inside and still manage to kill my outside ones as well.... Good luck you never know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My house plants end up the same way thats why I dont have any except the Gerbera that I was given when I left work by my firend who said if I killed it that would be the end of our friendship so much pressure but 6 months on it is still alive that goodness.
    Sorry things are not going well with your house sale I now see why they say it is a top 10 stress-Good luck-

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha... bugger! bout both the plant and flooding the laundry. Hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  7. think this girl needs a BIG HUG


    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes might be a good idea to look at other options. And house plants that dont need watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel for you and your ongoing problems with selling your home - it must be really taking a toll on you all. Would you consider renting it out? I'm not sure I could do that but its an option I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a plant killer too...usually I can revive them.
    Sorry about the house situation. It is a real slow market here too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suppose it's better than watering a plastic plant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh chris, my mum is going through 'the dreaded change' also and shes having a bastard of a time with it, scares the shit outta me, us women get the rough end of the stick if ya ask me...puberty, growing boobs *ouch* ... periods... pregnancy... hormonal ups and downs... and frigen menopause *ARGH!*

    hang in there hun,
    Erica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. "One less floor to clean...I just floded the laundry."

    Awesome.

    Wonder if I could get away with that?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.