Sunday, April 27, 2008

PHEW, I READ ALL THE BLOGS

Have ya missed me? I have stayed up until after midnight this evening (sat night) reading all your friggin blogs! I even left a few comments I did! I feel so much better now, I was feeling guilty.

Today (sunday)... well we don't have an Open Home but our two neighbours do... so might put a Private Sign out and see if we get any interest... being cheeky but I don't bloody care. Call it 'tit for tat' cos they did it to me. Might not be 'right' ... but I'm desperate!

It is just so nice having Stew home... I can't say it enough. I have missed him so much. We are so lucky he is going to be home again next weekend too.

** WARNING GUYS, TOO MUCH INFORMATION COMING UP**

OH YEAH.. before I forget... have I mentioned the fact that I ain't had a MONTHLY in over 6 weeks??? How awesome is that? After having a 'monthly' every 3 weeks for 2 years!!! Of course .. now that I have mentioned it... "IT" will arrive no doubt... this will be GOOD cos right now all I can think of is "I'm PREGNANT" .... (impossible!)... but still a niggle of worry there! I have even thought of buying a pregnancy test! ....Derrr, it is IMPOSSIBLE.... the MAN is fixed! And there sure as hell ain't been anyone else .... Gawd I'm a worry.

Righty ho... it IS SUNDAY... but it's like 12.15 am in the night! I'm off to bed, can sleep in even cos the first part of my day's update is already done! YIPEE!

Bliss.... slept in till 9am.... and now we are off to Bulls for Kebabs for lunch... my favourite lunch! Don't plan on putting the sign out today afterall. ... no one ever goes to our neighbours Open Homes! so no mad cleaning happening here today.

Lunch was just delicious! The kids .... hardly ate any... it wasn't McDonalds eh? Too bad.
After lunch we came back to Palmy and I bought a pattern and material to make some trousers for Brylee.... she has a tiny bum but long legs... it's so hard to buy ones that fit so hopefully I can make them! It's years since I made any children's clothes!
No one came to the neighbours Open Homes so I'm glad I didn't go to any trouble afterall.
End of Day: another great day. NSV: I had healthy food all day, feel good about that. nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Put the private sign up!
    Hope all is good in ur world.
    thanks for keeping us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:18 AM

    You have been busy busy! Me too. I had to do a bit of catching up here. I used my Rick Green caricature on my first blog (I deleted it after my oldest ran away because I was so upset and didn't want to keep blogging... I had only had it 3 months) Anyway, I've commissioned him for another drawing that I will use as my blog header.. but he is backed up through June... so I am waiting too... Not just for that but for things to work out with my oldest. Looks like it is going to be a long haul there though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the sign works for you!
    re your ?....I use www.calorieking.com.au
    It's totally free-a bit tedious though putting in EVERY ingredient-but interesting.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Chris!!! I always miss you! and always think of you when I hear that song in my head about the land of the long white cloud... I think it's time to open up some wine and give you a karaoke call... hehe just kidding :)

    Pregnant??? oh my... can't wait to hear if you start waving the red flag soon or not!

    It is 1 am here... time for me to get into bed. Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for six weeks without Evil Aunt Flo. How I despise her visits. I know you do even more.

    And definitely put up that sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I didn't know Stew was broken and needed any fixing! Sure sounded like he worked fine before if you have SIX biological kids. Maybe seven. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:28 PM

    I am soooo glad that you took time out to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i followed the link from David. This is still sat. only just in Nova Scotia 11:45. Have a great weekend will drop in to say hello from time to time.

    was impressed with the weight loss story. I have been on weight watchers for 2 years lost 70 and was still at goal weight. Although i may be a little over but will get back on track again as a little slip is not a relapse anymore.

    Good luck on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog... it's been good to see some pics of your extended family!

    Even though it sucks for your neighbours that they didn't get any viewings... at least you know you are both in the same boat and it's not your house alone that isn't selling. Not much consolation tho'... I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohhh a baby!? Isn't it slightly, remotely possible? Just a smidge?
    You can go on the pill to regulate the intervals. Weather you need the pill or not, it's good for that!

    Good on you for getting around all your blogs. Don't feel guilty about not visiting all the time - life happens.
    I have very little blog visiting time [barely have enough time to post!] so i keep my blog links to a minimum. There are lots that i look at, but only about 15 regularly.

    P.S. I was really saddened to read your comment on my blog about your dad. I'm not that close to mine as we have bad history. In fact it's a real effort at times.
    For your dad to have the opinion he did, just shows that you are better than that, and much more mature!...and beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love making clothes for the kids.... ie toddler sizes.... too fussy now and sometimes cheaper to buy them than it is to make them!!
    But now there is a baby on the way I can get sewing machine out again... woooohooooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that picture! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo of your son and hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.