Tuesday, April 01, 2008

OFF TO THE CAR DOCTOR

Today I'm taking the car to the doctor.... hope they can find out why it keeps losing power on me! And they don't give me a heart attack with the bill !

While the car is being seen to, think I will walk back into town, which is a good walk, do some window shopping, then catch a bus home.... oooo excitement !

I hope that's not the highlight on me day! I am going to be very tempted while in town with all the lovely smells no doubt... but my resolve is HOLDING ..... I can feel the "I CAN DO IT" feeling creeping back into me... thank god. Isn't it amazing how staying "on track" can totally UP your mood? Anyone else out there who is struggling... I recommend getting back on track... there is nothing better than knowing you are doing what is best for ya body and mind.

Right, enough soppiness... I better get going..... kids, breakfasts, bla bla bla....

Well, as expected, today has been somewhat BORING... car is at the Doctors... walked into town and wandered around aimlessly, bus'ed home, had my lunch. It was chicken with sweet and sour sauce... total of 5 points.
I tried VERY hard to buy something in town, but I don't need a bloody thing. Still havn't watched that movie I booked! I hadn't booked it right last night so couldn't watch it then, so now I intend to watch it at 4pm... we will see.
CAT: I am going to watch "PREMONITION"... well I finally saw the movie... it was neat... kinda a sad/interesting ending...
The car: is staying overnight with the Car doctor... they can't find anything wrong with the bloody thing! Typical. So, I'm carless and need to get groceries or the kids will have no lunch tomorrow... Thank God for a teenager with a car... Mike is coming over late tonight so I can pop out and get supplies.
later....
End of Day: it was long.... am settled down for a while till Mike gets here.. watching "Flightplan" on the telly.... another good movie.
NSV: all going well ... tracking, being strong. nite nite.

12 comments:

  1. You got it POC = piece of crap. Good luck with the car. I'll check back tomorrow and see how you did. Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Keep that attitude, I know what you mean about feeling better when you are on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the car dr.... secret to going to town.. make sure you eat something before you go...Dont go into town hungry!!!
    being on track is good.. I will be starting a 6 week challenfe with the weighbridge this Thursday night... so will be interseting to see if i can get back on track properly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes!
    How was that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Chris!! I feel awesome having stayed on track all day yesterday....! Keep up the good work, and enjoy your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:42 PM

    Goodness you have been having a lot of car trouble recently. I hope they finally figure out what is wrong with it, it's so frustrating to be told it's fixed for it to then misbehave again.

    What movie have you booked?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Excellent choice, it's a great movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris is on a roll again!! Good on you:-)

    Hope they can find something (minor) wrong with your vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope its nothing to expensive with the car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you stuck with your resolve. More power to you. Hope you get your car back soon and it doesn't cost you a fortune. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bugger about the car don't you just hate that when they can't find out what the problem is.... Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear we have kept our local 'car doctor' in business with all of the vehicles troubles we have had during the last 3 months.

    The wife and I don't have many movietime moments with our little one dictating the television with Spongebob.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.