Wednesday, April 09, 2008

NO TITLE, HOW ABOUT 'IT'S WEDNESDAY' ALL DAY?

Yaaa, another day! Mid week even. Stew is due home in two more sleeps!

And the BEST thing??? We are not having any more OPEN HOMES..... we have made the decision not to put ourselves through that any more... no more lost weekends spent doing preparation for Open Homes, only to have virtually NO SERIOUS buyers come through. I am over strangers gawking at my house, going through my bedrooms etc. I can finally have my weekends off again.... from now on it's APPOINTMENT ONLY TO VIEW.

I can hardly wait for sunday, I am going to sleep in! Dunno what Stew's gunna do..... lol!


Today:
- kids to school
- hang out all the washing, there's heaps of it!
- hang around my front door in the hope my skates arrive!

ONWARD.....
Just got a call from the Estate Agent Boss Man... he's bringing a family through this evening (5pm).... so I suppose that is good... I better do the bloody vacuming then! Oh and fold all the washing too... dammit, I was hoping to leave that for Stew to do when he got home! I hate folding washing, it makes my upper arms ache something shocking!

End of Day: will get feedback from today's viewers tomorrow.... can't hurry these things. Got the kids McDonals's (YIK YIK) for dinner, we visited my friend Chris D and her hubby and the kids ate there. Am now home, it's nearly bedtime for the kids.... then I might suss out some dinner myself.
NSV: I didn't have bloody McDonalds! nite nite.

20 comments:

  1. I don't think I would like to watch strangers stroll around my house either. There's something weird about that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hump Day Chris!!!
    Good idea canning the open homes.. sounds like they suck anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    That's a lot of stress off you, having viewing by app only - you were sounding more and more cheesed off about it as time was going on. Hope we get to see some pics of you skating...think of all the cals you'll burn. XCathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like a good idea.

    Too bad about the kid...hope she's better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the appointment thing might be a lot less stressful for you. I'm sure you will sell soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Tuesday all day! ;]

    Glad you're done with open houses. Whatta pain those have to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:23 PM

    fuck open homes is bad huh? i am glad u made that decision, hopefully less stress on your part!!!

    have a happy day babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My God, are we in a parallel universe or something, I made the decision not to have open home again, the pervers can p@#$ off!!!!

    Good luck, I know how hard it is and you desperately want to sell...

    Cheers

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would hate open houses too if I had to sell our house. Then again, I might walk around the house naked when people stopped by. Might as well give them a show they'll remember.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Load of your mind not having the open homes every Sunday. good luck with the 5.00pm lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to change tactics. At least now you know who's serious and who isn't. No more time wasters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh good for you! Even though you still have to get the house ready for inspection at short notice at least you won't be so stressed come the weekend! Fingers crossed these might finally be the serious buyers you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well???? Did they like it???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope this afternoon went well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you have found a way to remove some of your stress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope it works out!
    Good on ya for passing on the micky d's!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sure hope this family wants your home. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    I don't blame you not wanting to do anymore open houses. That has to be stressful!!

    I'm keeping good thoughts for you. I'm sure your house will be sold soon and you'll be with Stew in your new home.
    (o;

    ReplyDelete
  18. By Appointment Only sounds like a good idea. Hopefully this way you will get only serious buyers. Good for you holding out on the McD's. By the time you read this it will be a Happy Thursday to you. Good luck with those buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe it's Stew calling the Real Estate man to say there is a showing - just so he wouldn't have to fold and put the laundry away.

    Sounds like somethin I would do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.