Sunday, April 20, 2008

MY SON RUSSELL

My son Russell rang last night, he kinda packed a shitty with me cos I never mention him on my blog! So here he is:
He's nearly 25, engaged to Corina:

they live in Perth, Australia. They went there last August/September. I have heard from him 3 times since he went.

The last time I saw him was at the Bloggers Xmas Party, it was lovely cos he organised for all 6 of our kids to come... it was the last time they would all be together for a long time.

what else? He works in Aluminium Joinery, he's trying to get a job in a mine? More money I suppose. He is coming home for a 3 week visit early next year, he will see us then I presume. He has an almost 7 year old son (Joshua) living here in New Zealand. I think he went to Australia to get away from his family. I don't think he likes us and me in particular .... well that's how he makes me feel anyway.

If there are any more of my kids out there feeling left out... just yell out! I will put you on here quick as! NOT A PROBLEM.

Today: no plans as such, probably take the kids to town and maybe a park, depends on the weather. Brylee has an annoying cough so don't want her to get too cold.

I also want to try doing another 'block' in a different pattern... it's kinda fun.

End of Day: we did the grocery shopping (was ok), had lunch in town, bought Brylee long trousers for the winter term at school, wandered around town killing some time, home... Steve visited for a while... bla bla bla. Nothing riveting at all sorry. cut out another block... trying to figure out how the hell it works !

NSV: totally good girl I am... but it's early in the evening and anything could happen. Have not heard from Stew, but don't expect to, I was so horrible to him last night and the night before he probably doesn't think it's worth ringing me! My own fault I suppose. Frustrated and grumpy as hell. nite nite.

8 comments:

  1. Kids !! Ya just gotta love 'em ehhhh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 PM

    your son is hot, and no wonder with such a hot mum!!!

    :D

    *GRRR*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Packed a shitty? I've never heard of that. I think my kids have done that to me before too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:10 PM

    hi russell! how cool is your mum?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sounding grumpy arent you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to you Chris :) You are a clever chick doing that patchwork. Mending is about my limit these days LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you need to have a massage!! You sound extremely unchilled.

    Poor kids, feeling left out. My kids feel the same

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny because soon my kids will tell me to stop writing about them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.