Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ISN'T IT PRETTY? JUST HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE IT NOW.




Today will be spent.... reading up on how to use this little bugger... and..

- kids to school

- take Steve and myself off to the doctors, shit I hope I don't have to have another blood test. boo hooo.

That's all for now! I'm sure there will be more to happen during the day, it always does.... my skates still have not arrived, but... I am not stressing, they will get here! I just have to be PATIENT.

Been to town. ... bought a plunger for the next time Griffin puts a whole toilet roll down the bog, looked at 'stuff' for sewing with... accessories eh?

Took Steve to the Dr, he's now on various medications to lower his stress levels, help him sleep and eat, and anti-depressants... hope it helps.

Me? More bloody iron tablets, have to take 'em for another 6 friggin months! But I escaped without him requesting more of me blood! Hell, I lose enough already without the buggers takin it from me arm!

Had lunch with my girlfriend Chris D... lovely to have a yakkity yak over lunch and chill out for a while.
Home now and will have to go get the little shits soon.... *BIG SIGH*... wonder what they can get up to this afternoon? It's wet wet wet.
I now have a designated SEWING CUPBOARD! Everything in it's place... just how I like it!
Not much else to report... got a wrecked car in my garage, oh YEAH! Who would have kids???
End of Day: kids in bed, blissfully quiet...
NSV: I have been evil today. Shit happens. nite nite.

12 comments:

  1. How exciting!! A new toy for you! Can't wait to see some of your creations start to flow out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 AM

    That's a nice lookin' machine you got there, Chris! :) I can't sew to save myself but I'm looking forward to seeing pics of what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your son is doing ok. That's scary.
    You got a lovely looking sewing machine...I wouldn't have a clue how to use it. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I hope Steve is OK! Hope you are OK too!

    Your machine looks wonderful. Have fun with it. Can't wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you learnt to drive it yet??

    Have fun.

    Rough out there right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stressful time with your son in hospital. Make sure you look after yourself as well as you look after others!

    PS: you clever thing! I wish I could sew. I'm one of those dummies who take 2 hours to sew on a button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Evil" You and me both LOL. The pantry needs a lock on it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the machine, do you need a special license to drive that thing!!!lol

    Hope your son in on the right track, poor thing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting a new toy. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your new acqusition. Can't wait to see some of your projects. Ok so what happened to the car? Yes it was DD who got engaged, sorry sloppy typing. Hope your son is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cabinet! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sewing machines are another thing the WonderWife does not let me play with for fear I will sew my fingers together.

    That doesn't sound like anything I would do is it?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.