Wednesday, April 02, 2008

GUNNA VISIT ME CAR TODAY, HOPE TO GET IT OUT OF THERE

I am hoping like hell that I get my car back today, it's the pitts not having wheels.... and I also hope they don't charge me an arm and a leg and half me left tit too!!! Knowing my luck they will.

Today:
-Kids to school
-Mike is picking me up and taking me over to the garage
-Then some shopping, didn't do it last night afterall... too engrossed in the movie!

That's about it.... unless I find something else to keep myself occupied.... maybe my girlfriend Chris D is not working today and I can visit her? We will see.....

Have I mentioned my fish tattoo lately? NO? Well.... an artist in America is working on it... poor bugger has submitted a couple of pictures already and I have made him go back to the drawing board both times! He is nearly there though, it's getting exciting! Thank You so much Rick for all the hard work and putting up with me. Stew and I plan on getting matching tattoo's just before we leave Palmerston North to live in Auckland.

Mike... was supposed to pick me up at between 9 and 10... I get a text at 10.45 "I'm on my way now"... so I go and stand out by the road and wait.... and wait.... 20 minutes later the friggin shit arrived! It's cold out there! ANYWAYS....we go to the garage to get me car.... they have not been able to find ANYTHING wrong with it... so I say "How much do I owe you?"... get this !!! They charge me $$NOTHING$$ ... how AMAZING is that! Not a cent! I was gobsmacked!
That place is fantastic... ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE, Jasper Street in Palmerston North... they do not rip you off, EVER! You live around here, I recommend them.
Right, onward, did the grocery shop and am now sitting eating crackers and tomatoe, watching THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS.... hee hee he.

Some nasty bastard bit me....


It's getting better I think... hey, it's a PHOTO for the day!!!

End of Day: It's been very good actually, totally wrapt with the garage not charging us! And...

NSV: I'm STILL on track, have not been evil AT ALL, I am rather proud of myself. It is very, very hard to not eat shit in the evenings when I am all on my own and lonely and grumpy, but I am doing it. nite nite.

14 comments:

  1. I hope your car doesn't cost too much, it can cost a fortune sometimes.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 PM

    WOW thats amazing, i always worry that garages will see a woman coming think oh she won't have a clue and charge an arm a leg and half a tit just like you said.

    Great minds think a like, i'm sitting here shovelling Vita wheats with laughing cow cheese into me. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying your day. Good idea to recommend the garage to everyone... there are some v. v. dodgy ones around here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice surprise to find decent people out there.

    Good luck with your new attitude as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news about the car not costing anything!! Hope it goes ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great garage. Too bad they are not over in my area. It's hard to find someone you can trust.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed they didnt charge you for the car.
    Cant wait to see your fish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for a decent mechanic, don't think there are too many of them around - how's the car been running since?

    Well done for staying on track - I too can cope with not snacking at night time but a year or two ago it was a bloody different story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, no charge!! good stuff:)

    Can't wait to see the tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now thats great news! Don't think too many places would not charge you a fee. Another good day, bravo for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to hear that you were able to keep your left boob intact. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Broken cars, tattoos, left tits, etc... ROFL!!! This is a very well rounded blog! (smile)

    Hope they don't gouge you...

    ReplyDelete
  14. what the hell bit you?
    that looks like it hurts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.