Saturday, April 05, 2008

AMERICAN 'MAN' HAVING BABY, IT'S A MIRACLE!

BULLSHIT, TOTAL BULLSHIT.

She was born a woman, so of course she can carry a baby.... get over it already.

Now that I've got that off my chest... which is ALL WOMAN.... today the kids and I are off to morning tea with the girls..... we are going to a place which has a playground for the kids so all's good there, I can lock the gate and leave them to it. BLISS.

After that? Well do you need to guess? HOUSEWORK, and I'm hoping Steve will come over and mow the lawns for me...

I weighed in this morning (at home) and... I stayed the same... serve me right for eating that biscuit yesterday, followed by: spagetti on toast, creamed rice pudding and another chocolate biscuit !!! Now that's what's called a PIG OUT people! I am so pissed off with myself...

Here's a funny short video of Steve trying to face plant on rollerblades, the hysterical laughter in the background is our other son Mike....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lnGoPPoAK0


WE had a lovely really lovely morning tea with the girls today... now back home getting ready to do some work around here.

It WAS a Pig out, it was!!!! The chocolate biscuit I was talking about wasn't just a 'normal' sized bikky, it was a HUGE bugger! Worth 15 points people... 15 bloody points!!!





SEE ! *** just pointing out that I really did have a pig out, not just a wee scoff Raechelle! I did know what I was doing, I was not looking for sympathy or anything else! And I sure in hell do not need a gold star! As if.

Picked up Steve and brought him home so he could mow the lawns.. he pulled the cord to make said lawn mower go and.. the friggin cord snapped clean off! so now the mower is around the corner at the repair man's getting fixed and Steve has gone off in me car.... *SIGH*.

End of Day: productive if nothing else.... spent late afternoon emptying the china cabinet and kitchen cupboards of all things I never use... they are all going to the Op shop on Monday. Been 'on track' today, no slip ups....

NSV: getting lots of exercise today, got the vacuming and washing of floors to do late tonight as well. It's all good. nite nite.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Ha. I saw this on too. Made me laugh. Whats the big deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They really will get excited over anything!

    Pah... call that a "pig-out"???????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:47 AM

    i saw that as well and thought uh no he's a woman. Therefore woman has baby is what the headline should read, but it's not quite so catchy!

    On the plus side at least you didn't gain this morning. I totally understand the frustration of the number not getting smaller. I think my scales are stuck on a set number at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You call THAT a pig out.... hahaha... Well all's good if you didnt gain then hey chick...
    Chin up... there is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I thought the buzz would die off, the guy appears on national TV. He looks like a woman with a beard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Used to love those biscuits heated up in the microwave yummmmmm. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO! big deal...you ate a 15pt cookie-what do you want a gold star?! I give you no kudos and no sympathy...you are a grown woman who knew what you were doing. Get over it and move on.
    I'm saying this with love & friendship-really, I am...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well good...now that we have that straightened out I can sleep tonight....LOL!
    Seems like today was a better day for you -and that's good!
    Hope you can stay on track sunday-I know you can...if that's what you want.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:19 PM

    hehe i know u love me and werent ignoring me! i know it koz u kept replying in old posts hehehe

    and ooh that man lady freaks me out~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im with you on the bullshit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:12 AM

    amen.

    yes Im stuck on the start of your post :)

    really, People, do we NOT have our own cr*p to worry about?

    ok

    carry on :)

    have a great weekend.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:12 AM

    and yes

    I echo the others on the (FINGERQUOTE) pig out (unFQ)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, I know, I sick of hearing about it too!!

    have a good weekend.

    jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.