Saturday, March 29, 2008

IT'S SATURDAY, AND IT WILL BE ALL DAY

Yeah I know, suckful title for the day, but.. me brain is in slow-mo this morning.... we have to get out to the airport to pick up Stew at 8am....

And I didn't sleep well ... the story of my life. I'm just a pit of misery ....yet.... I'm feeling quite positive about this weekend! Maybe, just maybe our elusive 'buyers' will come tomorrow?

Re : going to the wedding... yep I have had offers of babysitters... but my vehicle is playing up so I cannot rely on it to get me there and back right now! So, there really is no way I can go, also, if I went Stew would be left carless with the kids... not a good idea.

Now.. we have to get going....
BRRRRR... I'm cold! There is a definite nip in the air this morning! I'm in long pants, a skivvy and socks! We have picked up the man.... not got anything planned of course... probably go to town for lunch before getting on with yard/housework. later...

*Hanging head*... yes I do go out to lunch a lot... I get so bored at home on my own... but this will stop once we move to Auckland..we will be so bloody broke from having a HUGE mortgage that it will be crackers and Diet Coke for lunch for me! LOL ....EARTH HOUR.. turn your lights off for one hour this evening... not sure what time, will find out. *8-9pm*.. turn off all your lights!!!!
Stew and I are having a wee dwink..... to wet da baby's head Ya know? ....
I got bottles of the stuff in me fridge... might as well have a tipple or two... heee heee, Stewy might get LUCKY tonight!!!! Oooo errrr, or maybe not, depends on how much I dwink eh? LOL shit I be semi pissed already already, and I only had one kinda HUGE glassful ....
End of Day: gunna turn all the lights off at 8pm, hope Stewy jumps me bones....
NSV: no food since lunchtime.... grog was da dinner! nite nite.

11 comments:

  1. True forgot about the car - have a good weekend anyway and cross fingers for a house buyer.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody cold and raining here... Got the fire going... so all toasty inside...
    I actually have the kids for the weekend!!! I rarely have them for weekends... so I am almost at a loss as to what to do with them.. hahahaha
    I am sure I will find something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you can't go to the wedding, but at least you'll get to see Stew for a while. Good luck on your house showing this weekend.

    Also,I'd like to invite you to participate in Earth Hour 2008..March 29, 2008, Saturday, 8 p.m.

    http://www6.earthhourus.org/ (you can visit here for more info.)

    All you have to do is turn off your lights for 1 hour. Turn off your lights for 1 hour and be apart of something taking place all over the world.

    I'd appreciate it if you would pass the word. Something so simple will make such a big difference.

    Thank you,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. That stinks.

    You sure go out to lunch a lot! Jealous. BTW it's still Friday here. All day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your car is fixed soon! Bummer you couldn't have your weekend away.
    Sending you positive vibes on getting you a buyer for that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still Friday here, too. AND it snowed. waaaaaaaaah. I'm pissy! I want to be wearing flip flops and sitting in the sun.

    Still crossing fingers for a buyer, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel well in the morning doll...bubbly with no food sounds painful LOL!
    I'm sure you had a lovely night though hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are having fun with lights out and some grog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, there is a definite nip in the air hear as well.

    Re the hot flushes, I take Promensil which herbal suppliment. Be careful of anyhting with Black Cohosh in it, as it can damage the liver.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol - waiting curiously to see how many of those bottles ended up empty! Fingers crossed for the open inspection, surely the bloody house has to sell soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.