Monday, June 25, 2007

TAGGED...

I got tagged by Sandi Bee...

Instructions: remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot...like so...

1.Chicken Girl

2. Half Man

3. The Fat Lazy Guys Log

4. Sandie Bee

5. diet-coke-rocks



AND NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:



What were you doing ten years ago? I was working as a Teacher Aide in a primary school, taking care of 1 terminally ill child while he was at school. And I was teaching pottery at night school sometimes, and enjoying my life in general. I was about 30 kilos overweight, but didn't seem to care.



What were you doing 1 year ago? Going to the gym 7 days a week! Revelling in being slimmer and healthier than I had ever been before!



Five snacks You Enjoy:

1. Rice Crackers and Tomatoe chutney

2. Sugar Free lollies

3. watermelon

4. Protein Bars

5. Does Diet Coke Count???



Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

My mind went blank on this one... I'm a child of the 70's... so anything from then!



Five things you would do if you were a Millionaire:

1. Pay off all our debts, and SOME of the kids debts, not all of their debts though.

2. Put aside money for each grandchild to inherit at age 20.

3. Go on a world tour with Stew, hire a nanny to care for the kids and leave them at home.

4. Build the most fabulous beach house in The Bay of Plenty, or maybe Bay of Islands.... can't make up my mind.

5. Give some money to New Zealand charities that I support, like Plunket, The Cancer Society, Coastguard, etc.



Five Bad Habits:

1. Intolerant of fools, pigs, snobs, arrogant, ignorant people.

2. Impatient - got to be NOW

3. I talk too much, and interrupt often.

4. I'm bossy

5. I'm judgemental to a degree



Five Things You Like Doing:

1. Rearranging the house ...often!

2. Redecorating the house

3. Drawing house plans of my future home

4. Going to the Gym

5. Going on holiday



Five Things You'll Never Wear Again:

1. Elastic waisted anything!

2. Stew's undies, cos mine were too small

3. A t-shirt and shorts to swim in

4. A G-String, just not me!

5. Leg Warmers



Five Favourite "toys":

1. My Laptop

2. My digital Camera

3. My Mobile Phone

4. My sauna

5. Stew



TAG:

Wanna_b_slim

Mellisa

3 comments:

  1. hey hey hey, being intolerant of fools, pigs, snobs, arrogant, ignorant people is NOT a bad habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEhehe. Leg warmers. Good memory - thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH..

    I am terrible about talking too much and interrupting...

    Mike says me and my sister/friends sound like a bunch of chickens talking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.