Saturday, December 02, 2006

OUT OR NOT ?

TODAY: organise kids, visit Stew, morning tea with Weight Watcher buddy, Griffin to Birthday Party, housework, bring Stew Home ????? I hope he comes home today, it's such a fag having to traipse up to the hospital, so many things get left and not done.....
And the sun is shining again, yipee !! Maybe tomorrow will be a lovely day for the Bloggers Picnic afterall. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! later....

9.30 am : Just back from visiting Stew, seems he won't be getting outta there today or even tomorrow.... the doctor is worried that the infection has gotten to the surgical mesh patch under his muscles, and if that has happened he has to have an operation to remove the mesh, wait for the infection to clear and then he has to have another operation to re-insert new mesh. FUCK !!! So, fingers crossed the infection has been caught in time to avoid all that ...

I don't know how I'd cope if he's incapacitated for weeks and weeks again. I know I managed fine last time, but I knew that there was an "end" in sight, so to speak. I hope we don't have to do it all again, and it will be horrible for Stew, having to go through 2 more operations. So, maybe I won't cross that bridge even in me head, I will be POSITIVE, and he will be home soon just fine... yeah !

Am off to morning tea now, Steve is going to take Griffin to his friends birthday party and look after Brylee. Later....



How's this for positive.... all my teenagers doing some gardening for me, even wee Brylee is doing some.... too cute.





Here's Mike getting rid of another "weed", hee he. Lisa got eaten alive by the sandflies while out there, poor girl...... later...







1 comment:

  1. My hubby always says "things are never as bad as they seem"....don't you just want to punch someones head in when they say that to you? But it may just turn out to be the case because positive actions are being done and that is Stew is in the right place and being given treatment to fight the infection so come on Chris you are the positive one in blogger land!!!!!!!

    I'm sure things will be fine, antibiotics can take a few days to kick in and I would think that would apply to all antibiotics and for all different infections from the more minor to the more serious no matter how they are being administered, I know I'm not a doctor but I do try to look at the logical side of things.

    Enjoy your morning tea
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.